Friday, May 31, 2013

Day 12 The Last Day

I was sad all day. I didn't want to leave. I loved everything about London and could see myself staying there permanently.

It was raining pretty hard all day which made us not want to do anything...

Spent the day packing and then I realized I still had still had to visit an art museum to complete my requirements for this class. So I went to the Tate Modern and really didn't get a lot if the art so I decided to go the National Portrait Gallery but you weren't allowed to take pictures at all. I liked the NPG more because I can appreciate the history behind it versus two pieces of metal welded together that looks like something I could do in shop class in high school.

Later in the day a few of us decided to do the London Eye. This was another thing I really wanted to do. It was good because we could still get out and see everything without walking around in the rain


 

No comments:

Post a Comment